If you are new to Google Chrome then this is a great way to dig a little bit deeper into it and if you have been using Chrome for a while this is a great way to find things you might not have seen before.
The chrome menu is the platform where one can find ways to adjust it to your liking. So wasting any further time, let’s see how to change settings in Google Chrome:
- Go to the Google Chrome icon on your device.
- At the top right corner, press the three vertical dots and under that section click on the “Settings” option.
- This is the place where you can make changes to your Chrome settings as per your want. To open any page be it a homepage or a startup page, you can customize Google Chrome accordingly.
- From the settings page, you can either choose your default search engine or customize Chrome with various themes and extensions. Under the “Advanced settings” option you will find more options including clear cache and cookies, manage pop-ups and resetting Chrome back to its default settings.
- Close and reopen Google Chrome for the changes to take effect. It’s your browser chance it and feel it.
Moving with the demand of the time, Google Chrome is the fastest and safest web browser serving customers globally. Get in touch with the Google Chrome technical support which is just a phone call away. Bring home the experts’ advice and seek their best services to troubleshoot your technical hurdles. Prepared to break down a wide range of bugs and errors in the short span of time is what these professionals are known for. They are unfathomably experienced in investigating any sort of issues causing as a hindrance in the business process.