McAfee, one of the highly dominating and renowned company, engaged in designing and developing security products like McAfee Antivirus.
Most of the people using this safeguard put their requirements which are usually like how to change MacAfee agent settings. Though these terms are bit complex and can’t be assisted by every person. If being a patron, you wish to resolve your agent setting issue then McAfee antivirus tech support would be the right choice to get in approach. This is a one stop shelter where you get all kind of solutions at one place. Numbers of crimes have been continuously seen, directly say cyber crime which led out system down as times passes. If the computer of any user is not secure then it becomes many times easier to enter in that computer shell and snitch the data which could be confidential as well.
One-by-one solution steps of agent settings in McAfee:
- First of all restrict the ePO services, for this click Start, Run type services.msc and click OK.
- Right click each of the services and stop all of them. After that change the port number in the ePO database
- On the ePO server edit httpd.conf and ssl.conf files, locate the two lines and replace 443 with the new value for httpd.conf.
- Start the ePO services by click on Start, Run, type services.msc, and click OK.
- Right click on each of the statements and choose Start.
- Edit the httpd.conf and ssl.conf files on each remote agent handler.
- For httpd.conf, locte the lines and replace 443 with the new value, similarly for ssl.conf locate the lines and replace 443 by the new value.
- Restart the ePO service on each remote agent handler if any is there.
These are the listed authentic procedure illustrated by highly qualified and experienced support providers. There might be few confusing situations in front of you which can be resolved at this particular place.